We have you covered when it comes to entertaining AND gift giving.
The countdown is into the single digits and your calendar is full of fun – yet you still need to pull together a great holiday meal AND finish your elfing. We’re here to help:
- Today's the last day (December 21st) to visit our website or stop by the store to place an order from our 2015 Christmas Menu, featuring perfectly roasted prime rib, tri-tip, pork tenderloin, Dungeness crab, and lots of starters and sides that can round out your meal.
- Our fully stocked wine, bakery, meat, seafood and Grab & Go departments are ready to help you between now and Christmas Day, with whatever you need to make your entertaining special.
Shop the store for amazing hostess or teacher gifts, or stocking stuffers, including:
- Luxury paper goods – napkins, hand towels – by Caspari, on Aisle 8
- A pair of topiaries or a gorgeous poinsettia, available in Florals, just outside the front door
- A seasonal or herbal candle, near the Seafood Department on an endcap
- A fun and functional apron, in the kitchen section between meat and seafood
- Artisan cooking salts, on Aisle 6
- A cookbook, between produce and the cash register
- A Panettone, already elegantly wrapped and always delicious