You don’t have to start with whole potatoes to make fantastic fries at home. Here are a few easy ways to amp up frozen fries any day of the week!
- Try baking, frying, air frying or deep frying for different textures and tastes.
- Season your fries while they’re still hot so the flavorings will stick.
- For larger toppings, use crinkle cut, waffle or steak fries.
- For lighter seasonings, try standard or shoe string fries.
- Have fun and experiment to discover your favorite fry flavors!
Not all fries are created equal. If you’re starting from the freezer, we recommend grabbing Grown in Idaho Frozen Fries. Made with skin-on potatoes grown along the Snake River in Idaho, their Crinkle Cut, Shoestring, Steak Cut and Hand Cut Style Fries are just a few tasty toppings away from snacking perfection. Here are a few flavor combos to get you started:
Buffalo Blue Cheese Fries: With funky flair and a smoky Cajun influence, these flavor-packed fries are not for the faint of heart!
- Spiceology Black & Bleu Blend
- Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese Crumbles
Garlic Fries: Enjoy everything you love about garlic bread in fry form with a few fresh ingredients.
- Minced Garlic
- Grated Parmesan
- Chopped Parsley
- Olive Oil
Whatnot Fries: Season your fries with whatever’s on your burger to make a matching masterpiece. Seen here:
- Sweet and spicy fry sauce (mayonnaise, ketchup and Beerenberg Chili Jam)
- Beerenberg Spicy BBQ Caramelized Onion Relish
- Shredded Rumiano Sriracha Jack Cheese
What fantastic fry flavors will you create...?