Setting the Thanksgiving table is as easy as using Pumpkin Succulent Planters from our floral department! Follow these pro tips to make your tablescape extra special.
Fun Runner: Use kraft paper as a runner down the center of a rectangular table, or for two runners on a round table crossing in the center.
- Decorate the paper with words like “Thankful” or “Let’s Eat” in elegant script.
- Have children trace their handprints, then color them in as leaves or turkeys.
- Provide guests with markers to write what they are thankful for.
- Use as place card and write the name of each guest at their place setting.
Fall Foliage: Place a Pumpkin Succulent Planter from our floral department in the center of your table on the runner as a festive centerpiece.
- Embellish with assorted foliage (seeded eucalyptus, safari sunset, etc.) radiating out from the succulents.
- Add any colorful fall leaves you may have.
Festive Flowers: Make small floral arrangements to place among the foliage.
- For vases, try using empty votive candles, small, cleaned out pumpkins or empty brown bottles.
- Keep arrangements low, or if using taller bottles, keep them light and airy so as not to block guests’ views of each other and the food.
Finishing Touches: Add other festive fall accents like these to complete the look.
- Decorative gourds
- Fall fruits like pomegranates, apples or persimmons
- Small pumpkin succulents
- Festive candles
Drop by our floral department for all sorts of festive plants and flowers perfect for tablescapes, home decor and gifts!