Make your own cold brew concentrate at home with these easy steps!
- Place 12 ounces of coarse ground coffee in a large container (at least 2 liters) with a lid.
- Add 40 ounces of cool filtered water, then stir gently to soak all the grounds.
- Close the lid and allow to brew for 12–16 hours.
- After brewing, pour through a colander lined with cheesecloth into a container of your choice (at least 1 liter).
- To serve, dilute 1 to 1 with cool filtered water and serve over ice—use more or less water for a weaker or bolder brew. Finish with cream and sweetener to your liking.
- Cold brew concentrate can be refrigerated for up to 10 days, and diluted cold brew for up to 4 days.
Get started with our Fresh to Market Coffee!