New Year, new smoothies. Drop by our coffee and juice bar for oat-standing new drinks and fan favorites alike made fresh to order. New this year, you can also supercharge your beverage by adding MCT oil—just ask your barista!
Want to see how our newest smoothies stack up in the nutrition department? Check out these Health Notes by Dr. Liz:
Date Me: Go all oat with this delicious drink starring dates, rolled oats, oat milk, banana and cinnamon. A 16-ounce smoothie is only 460 calories and supplies…
- 40% of water-soluble fiber needs, which helps curb your appetite and lower circulating levels of cholesterol.
- 20% of vitamin D and calcium needs, critical for bone health and immune system strength.
- Minerals like potassium and magnesium, important for muscle and circulatory health.
- A good dose of energizing B vitamins like B1, B6 and B12.
Roll with It: Loaded with nutritional goodness from rolled oats, blueberries, mango, banana, fresh apple juice and yogurt, this smoothie is oat of this world! Enjoy a 16-ounce drink for…
- 20% of protein needs in just 500 calories.
- Half the Daily Value for fiber, especially water-soluble fiber which helps curb your appetite and lower circulating level of cholesterol.
- A wealth of phytonutrients.
- 200% of vitamin C needs.
Visit our coffee and juice bar to enjoy these and other awesome drinks like our C-Booster (strawberries, mango, peach, fresh pineapple juice, fresh orange juice, fresh ginger and Echinacea), Muscle Up Butter Cup (banana, soy nut butter, almond milk, spinach and Vega® chocolate protein) and Cold Kicker Wellness Shot (fresh turmeric, fresh ginger, fresh lemon juice, fresh orange juice, cayenne pepper and Echinacea).
And don’t forget—you can save 25¢ by bringing your own cup or straw!