For more than 50 years, Sonoma Market and Glen Ellen Village Market have been committed to supporting local nonprofits and causes in our community through donations, sponsorships and participation in local and regional events. Now under the ownership of Nugget Markets, that commitment to the Sonoma Valley community will continue, and we encourage you and your favorite organization to reach out for support.
To direct our involvement and giving, we focus on supporting nonprofits and educational institutions that are located in our immediate communities. The primary causes that we focus on are:
- Education and youth
- Health, wellness and nutrition education
- Elder care and support of those in need
- Sustainability and agricultural preservation
- Public safety (law enforcement and fire)
Donations & Sponsorships
To request a donation or sponsorship/participation in an event, please download and complete the form below. The completed form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org two to three (2-3) weeks in advance, along with a written description of your organization’s mission, and an explanation of your event on your organization’s letterhead (if applicable). If your organization supports a community within five miles of a specific store, you may instead deliver your request to your local store director.
Donation and Sponsorship/Events Request Form
Please submit all requests at least four to six (4-6) weeks prior to your event. Note: only completed forms will be reviewed.
Download our Donation Request Form
Due to the high volume of requests, we are unable to support:
- Individuals or teams
- Political candidates or causes
- For-profit and third-party organizations—we give directly to nonprofits
We are excited to partner with you in supporting nonprofits and educational organizations by way of our eScrip community card. If you’ve already registered with eScrip (prior to Nugget Markets’ ownership), you will not have to change a thing. If you are new to eScrip, sign up now and help make a difference in your community.
- Sign up at escrip.com/sonoma_glenellen and register. It’s free!
- Shop at Sonoma Market and/or Glen Ellen Village Market and present your community card prior to each transaction to earn up to 5% for your favorite school or nonprofit.
- You can access your personal reports anytime. Simply visit escrip.com/sonoma_glenellen.