For more than 50 years, Sonoma Market has been committed to supporting local nonprofits and causes in our community through donations, sponsorships and participation in local and regional events. Now under the ownership of Nugget Markets, that commitment to the Sonoma Valley community will continue, and we encourage you and your favorite organization to reach out for support.
To direct our involvement and giving, we focus on supporting nonprofits and educational institutions that are located in our immediate communities. The primary causes that we focus on are:
- Education and youth
- Health, wellness and nutrition education
- Elder care and support of those in need
- Sustainability and agricultural preservation
- Public safety (law enforcement and fire)
Donations & Sponsorships
To request a donation or sponsorship/participation in an event, please download and complete the form below. The completed form should be emailed to email@example.com two to three (2-3) weeks in advance, along with a written description of your organization’s mission, and an explanation of your event on your organization’s letterhead (if applicable). If your organization supports a community within five miles of a specific store, you may instead deliver your request to your local store director.
Donation and Sponsorship/Events Request Form
Please submit all requests at least four to six (4-6) weeks prior to your event. Note: only completed forms will be reviewed.
Download our Donation Request Form
Due to the high volume of requests, we are unable to support:
- Individuals or teams
- Political candidates or causes
- For-profit and third-party organizations—we give directly to nonprofits
Community Scrip Program
We’re excited to partner with you in supporting local nonprofits and youth educational organizations through our Community Scrip Program!
Our in-house Community Scrip Program has zero administrative fees. This means beneficiary organizations will receive a boost in proceeds by participating in our new program.
To get started as a participant:
- Obtain a community scrip card from the beneficiary organization you’d like to support or at our guest service desk.
- Visit our Participants page to register your community scrip card.
- Shop at Sonoma Market, present your registered community scrip card prior to each transaction and earn up to 4% of your monthly purchases for your chosen schools or nonprofits.
To apply to become a beneficiary organization:
- Visit our Beneficiary Organizations page to submit an application.