- Prep time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- Cook time
- 1 cocktail
If apple pie were a cocktail, this is what it would taste like. Celebrate fall with this tasty dessert cocktail rimmed with cinnamon and turbinado sugar
- Cinnamon, for rimming glass
- Turbinado sugar, for rimming glas
- 1 lemon slice, for rimming glass
- 1¼ ounces vodka
- ¾ ounce ginger liqueur
- 3 ounces Fresh to Market Organic Apple Juice
- 3 Cloves, for garnish
- 1 thin apple slice, for garnish
Combine 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts turbinado sugar, lay in a flat dish. Slide lemon slice around the rim of the glass and dip the rim in sugar mix, set aside.
Combine vodka, ginger liquour, apple juice and ice, shake vigorously in a cocktail shaker. Strain into rimmed glass and finihs with a garnish of an apple slice with three cloves.