Recipes Nugget Markets Signature Recipes
Chèvre Log with Nuts, Dried Fruit & Honey
- Prep time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 8 servings
By coating a whole log of fresh goat cheese with chopped dried fruit and nuts plus a finishing drizzle of honey, you’ll have an enticing party appetizer in no time flat! To round out the tasting experience, serve on crackers or bread and pair with dry sparkling wine.
- 1 Laura Chenel Chèvre Log (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons shelled pistachios, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried figs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried, sweetened cranberries, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Fresh to Market Local Honey
Unwrap chèvre, keeping whole log intact.
In a small bowl, mix together the chopped pistachios, figs, cranberries and salt. Pour mixture onto a cutting board and roll the chèvre log around, pressing in as you roll, until cheese is completely covered.
Place on a serving dish and drizzle with honey just before serving.