- Prep time
- 25-30 minutes
- Cook time
- 20-30 minutes
- 2-4 servings
A sweet medley of fresh seasoned vegetables served over grilled avocado—this side is simple, fun and delicious!
- 1 ear sweet corn
- 2 avocados, halved with seeds removed
- 12 heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 2 ounces sunflower seeds, toasted
- ½ cup spring mix, loosely packed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
Grill sweet corn until kernels are tender. Let corn cool, and carefully cut corn off the cob.
Grill avocados until warm. To achieve crisscross grill marks, rotate avocado 45º halfway through cooking.
Combine all ingredients except for avocados in a small bowl and mix well. Fill avocados with veggie mix, and layer excess mix on top.